logo

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wash Hair With No Shampoo, Conditioner Only? See Why!

conditioner only and healthier hair!

This is a bit of a revolution in my family.  Before you call us all crazy, hear me out.  My father has a pretty bad case of psoriasis, and he started trying this.  Not only does it seem to stop psoriasis flare ups, but his hair is healthier and softer (according to my mother).  

My mother tried doing it as well and she swears that her hair has never felt healthier.  The trick is to buy a conditioner that contains NO SILICONE.  Yep that's right, no silicone.  The cheaper conditioners tend to not have silicone in them so my mother buys Suave Naturals Conditioner.  Also, when showering be sure to leave the conditioner in for a solid five minutes before rinsing it out.  

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!  It may sound absurd not to wash your hair but hey, it could save you money and give you healthier hair at the same time if it works!

Wash Hair With No Shampoo, Conditioner Only? See Why!

comments powered by Disqus
© Quicktorials