logo

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Recover Lost App Data, Videos, Pictures, Notes, Etc. from Any Apple Device


help with finding lost deleted files on my apple ipod devices
I figured I should go out of my way to recommend a program that has saved me on three separate occasions already.  Every time you sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to iTunes, all of the data gets backed up and stored in hidden folders.  This program called iPhone Backup Extractor locates all of those "hidden" files and allows you to choose which ones to restore to the desktop of your computer.  

Head over to our friends at http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/ to download a free version of iPhone Backup Extractor.  Even if you have never had to retrieve something you accidentally deleted from your iDevice, this program should still be downloaded just in case.  The free version only allows you to restore two files at a time but it is definitely worth the effort rather than losing important pictures, videos, or documents.  

Certain app data can be restored using the application as well, such as videos downloaded to iTunes U.  This was also the only application I could find that allowed me to restore Notes that I had lost when my iPhone stopped working!  Thanks a lot to the makers of iPhone Backup Extractor!!!!


► Please Comment, Rate, & Share

Recover Lost App Data, Videos, Pictures, Notes, Etc. from Any Apple Device

comments powered by Disqus
© Quicktorials