logo

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brainscape Deck Not Syncing From iPad To Website?

The Brainscape app is extremely useful for me as I am in college and I use it to create flashcards for every subject. I noticed that every once in a while I would create a deck on my iPad during class and it would not sync for some reason! After much frustration I figured out that each card in the deck needs a question and answer. The problem was that I had created a card with no answer but just a space which caused the app to say error: having trouble communicate with Brainscape servers. All I had to do was type a few random characters as the answer instead of just a space and then it synced without a problem!

Update:  I got in contact with Brainscape and they told me that they will be adding an error message to their app which prevents this problem from happening again!

Brainscape Deck Not Syncing From iPad To Website?

comments powered by Disqus
© Quicktorials