logo

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tame Unruly Long Morning Hair Without Showering Hack


tame long hair bed head morning hair
I am a guy and have been growing out my hair for about 10 months now.  As a guy, I don't usually feel like spending a lot of time getting ready for the day when I wake up.  Previously I had just been jumping in the shower to wet my hair so it would lay down the rest of the day.  However, there is a new trick that takes much less time.
All you will need to do is grab a comb with relatively fine teeth... nothing out of the ordinary though.  If you comb your hair with a fine comb in the morning you may notice that it makes your hair poofy and doesn't make it lay down how you want it to.  So, take the comb and run it under water then comb your hair.  You will notice that the teeth actually hold some water between each other.  Continually run the comb under the water then comb the parts of your hair to make it lay down.  This method has saved me so much time in the morning and I hope it helps you as well.


► Please Comment, Rate, & Share

Tame Unruly Long Morning Hair Without Showering Hack

comments powered by Disqus
© Quicktorials